Disclaimer & Policies
1. Ayur Gyan is completely focused around Ayurveda, which is the ancient knowledge of India and at Ayur Gyan we believe only in sharing this knowledge with others as it is available for free in our Veda's and Grantha's.
2. However, there may be a misconception that Ayur Gyan is oriented around only one religion and dominating others; so we would like to clear it that at Ayur Gyan we respect each and every religion and we are also working on publishing works done in Unani and Homeopathy also.
3. The content shared at Ayur Gyan is taken from ancient Grantha's and Veda's which are holy books of India and are worth sharing and each and every line published here about Ayurveda is available there in written.
4. Content published at Ayur Gyan is kept integrated at its best. However there may be some resemblances with any of the books due to the same source of origin (i.e. ancient Grantha's and Veda's), which should be treated as co-incidence only.
5. The names of Books/Grantha's are used only for the awareness purpose and are under propriety of respective publications.
6. All the researches published are work of our researcher's and these are the personal views of respective writer or practitioner only. Neither Ayur Gyan nor any of our Advertising partners are responsible for any issue in these writings in any case.
7. It is to be kept in mind that Ayurveda is a free source and need not any permission to be shared, but we still invites your suggestions and disapprovals (only with certain reasons) about any content at Ayur Gyan through Contact Us.
8. The researches published at Ayur Gyan are about human diseases and cover each and every aspect of human body. So some of them may have any sensual content or pictures but that should be treated for knowledge and awareness purpose only.
9. At Ayur Gyan we try our best to respect the feelings and laws of each and every community or living being; however if there is any issue caused due to any content over Ayur Gyan you are first requested to write to us and let us take the steps in resolving or removing (if necessary) that content.
10. For any kind of information, suggestion, issue, disapproval or problem with any content you are requested to contact us through Contact Us.
11. We have given all the rights to update or disapprove any content at Ayur Gyan to our readers, visitors and researchers in our team/panel but still it is to be mentioned that for any vulnerability and sensitive content any of our Partners, Advertising Channel or Advertisers are not responsible in any case.
12. Each and every member at our team/panel, visitor and/or reader of researches published at Ayur Gyan is assumed to accept the terms and conditions mentioned above.